View all images of City National Bank
|1914||Bank opens after moving from previous location|
|1922||Renamed National City Bank|
The new City National Bank was built in 1913 at the corner 3rd and Main. It was built on the same spot as original courthouse which was torn down for the new bank. THe building was designed in the neoclassical style by Jennie and Mundie, architects from Chicago. The bank opened its doors Jan, 1 1914 after the bank moved from its previous location at 1st and Main.
The bank was renamed in 1922 to National City Bank.
Sometime after 1962 a 9-story buildling was built in rear. influence of old banks arched entry repeated in new structure consumes entire side of block with main entrance now at 21 se 3rd
The bank was renamed Integra in May 2000